HOW TO FIX A TURKEY
by the Yellow Class
- Cut the turkey with a knife.
- Take feathers off.
- Chop his face off, pull the feet off.
- Take out the bones.
- Take guck out of his back.
- Rub with oils, ketchup, salt, pepper, chopped up celery
- Put tinfoil around it
- Put it in a REAL oven. Should be middle hot, about 6 to 100 degrees.
- Bake for 3 minutes or 60 or 100 minutes.
- It's done when it goes beep, beep.
- If it's not done (warm) put it back in for more hours.
- Cut it up into little pieces.
- Put on a "huge" colorful plate.
- Serve with salad, noodles, pizza, meatballs, tomato sauce, or yams.
Hope your Thanksgiving turkey worked out fine. If not, try this recipe for your Christmas dinner!