We are excited to have your child/children in our first ever Summer Preschool Program! Our class will be called “The Summer Explorers” and will meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am until 11:30 am. The first class will begin on June 10 and the last class will be held on July 17. There will be no class on July 3.
Here are a few things you need to know to help us get off to a great start:
- The entrance to Preschool is at the far east end of the church building (you will see our sign and The Little Free Lending Library is a landmark to watch for. Preschool classroom doors will be opened at 8:55 and children should be picked up outside the classroom at 11:30.
- Please send only one time 1 - 2 quart or larger bottle of 100% fruit juice and 1 -
box/bag of a snack that will serve 22 children. Apple juice is always a hit and we
suggest ritz or saltine type crackers, animal cookies, vanilla wafers, goldfish type
crackers or graham crackers. Please let us know if your child has any food allergies.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child each time before they come to school. We will be spending a lot of time outside.
- Children should be dressed in appropriate clothing and shoes for garden work and
outside play. (Tennis shoes)
- Each day please have your child bring a backpack marked with their name to school.
- These are the themes we will be exploring each week:
June 10th - Gardening
June 17th - Camping
June 24th - Bugs,Insects and Other Garden Critters
July 1st - Celebrate the USA
July 8th - Water, Water Everywhere
July 15th - Summer Sports
- For questions:
Preschool Phone - 651-633-0158
Pam Carlson, Director, Home Phone - 651-439-3490
Liz Forestell Home Phone - 651-482-8334 Email: email@example.com
Shelly Wehr Home Phone - 612-788-0177
Pam Stavem Home Phone - 763-786-7750
We are looking forward to having an amazing time with your child this summer!